Thursday 26 January 2017

Small issue that i had over the past couple of days

Over the past couple of days I forgot the password for my Gmail account which resulted in me not being able to publish any work. 4 days ago after contacting Google and getting in contact with their Team I was able to recover my account. Once I did recover my account I then tried to upload the shots of the magazines that I had taken of the front cover contents page double page spread but I didn't realize that everything was on HTML so that it wouldn't come up as an the image. Once speaking to my peers Sam Williams he helped me to recover my images back to Compose format which then resulted in me being able to get the images back but there are still some difficulties that I have had trying to get the analysis's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment