Tuesday 17 January 2017

The survey that i am going to be making

In a matter of time I will be making a survey that I will be publishing and sending out online to multiple different platforms to get the best results that I can to ensure that I well detailed information that I can use for my main task.


The platforms that I will be using consist of :  Whatsapp Facebook Snapchat and Survey monkey where I will be making my survey and publishing it.


The audience that I will be trying to attract while doing all of this will be a an audience from the age range of 16 to 23 year olds. The reason why I have picked this age range along with the platforms of social media that I will be using is because that on Facebook I have a large number of friends that stem from these age ranges so I think that it will be useful if I made usage of the accessories that I currently have.


Furthermore I will be asking specific questions about what they like about magazines and what types of colour schemes they like. Along with this I know that some people don't like to use internet and don't really like to answer surveys as they may find this as a waste of their time so I may have to use the paperback technique where I print out copies of my survey and hadn them out to people or classrooms and tutor groups to get them done by hand which is time consuming but is a more reliable way of doing it and a less riskful measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment