Monday 14 November 2016

Ideas for a school blazer/jacket

 
 
 
During the weekend a friend came over to my house with a couple of comic books, in the comic books what I noticed was that the main characters that went to Gotham City College all had a school Jersey which is the one I have placed at the top of the page. I found that the school colours that have been used in this comic book for the college can be really iconic and essentially a symbol that can stand out. I found this inspirational and also gave me more ideas on what I could have for my main task as I would have someone be on the front cover of my magazine. Due to this the sort of ideas that I had was to have them wear certain types of clothing such as a possible red and black jacket as the name of the college is Redbrooks high which could also convey the colour connotations of Red and black and also show a college ethic towards the magazine which would be better rather than having a random individual in random clothing which has nothing to do with the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment