Tuesday 15 November 2016

Refreshing my knowledge on the shot differences

During todays lesson I was given the task of using my phone take a mid shot  of an individual to be on the front cover of my magazine. However I wasn't sure at the time what a mid shot included e.g. elbows waist or arms and so forth. So because of this I went online and I researched some information about what a mid shot was. On Google images I found this image on what a mid shot looked like and according to this its just a tiny bit below the waist showing arms and elbows and above the head. Seeing this for my magazine front cover I will most likely have to have my individuals waist be at the end of the magazine page e.g. where it ends. Now that I know what kind of photo I'm going to have to take I can now plan  out efficiently what kind of picture I'm going to take along with the general ideas of what I'm going have them pose and so forth. Doing research on what kind of shots that I want is very useful because if I didn't know at the time I would have made a general mistake and most likely have the initial photo that included their knees into the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment