Saturday 17 December 2016

Action plan

Looking forward from this point I have a well informed standing of how I want to pursue my main task. as I now know the common mistakes that I made and make throughout the work that I do and also how it can affect my individual grades.
The mistakes that I make now are good in a sense that I know that this isn't the main task so I can make mistakes now as long as I learn from them and try to perfect my weaker areas.

An idea for the future would be for me to get better images to have for my magazine. The reason why I say this is that looking at my front cover page for my magazine page that I made it is clearly visible how blurry and pixelated the image is of the individual. By me getting better images for the main task it will allow me to try and get across the ideas that I had while taking the shot and also connecting with the individuals who are looking at it.

In the post that I will be uploading tomorrow I have shown that I have the ability to mark my own work fairly and that I was able to locate the weaknesses that I may not have seen at the time but after taking a step back and really looking at what work I have produced I can see that I could have done much better with certain key features of it.

For my main task I am thinking of using different formats of technology to help people get by my work rather than being bored with reading pages and pages of writing. A good example of this would be for me to use power point or even Prezi or even voice recordings. Furthermore I think having a recording of me actually producing work would be a greater achievement/feat to pull off during my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment