Sunday 4 December 2016


On indesign I was tasked the objective of creating a brief draft of my initial front page along with my contents page. These screen shots above are from the work that i've  completed as the preliminary task. This was no easy task as i had to do multiple things to achieve even the smallest feats using this application such as finding ways of changing the colour of different sections of the text of my mast head as you see on the front page where I edited out rooks to make it initially red. For me i believe the hardest part was using photo shop and trying to neatly delete sections off of my front page image without making it looking too pixelated but at the same time easy to see. One of the easiest pieces for me was actually starting off with aquiring information from other magazines to try and get a brief idea of what I wanted to have for my magazine. The fun part was getting people to pose for me to allow me to take the pictures that I needed for my front cover page and also the picture of me where I had to pose on my contents page. All together I thought this task had an intermediate range of difficulty and fun mixed in with it which I found enjoyable enough for me to continue working at it to even come after my college day and do my best to catch up and finish of pieces that I hadn't done.

No comments:

Post a Comment