Tuesday 21 February 2017

Improvements towards the photos

With the photos that I have taken there are a number of improvements that I can make with them. With the photos with the two individuals in the studio room the main issue that I had was that the lighting was not really flushed out between the two and it was evident that the lighting was aimed directly at their faces not at the rest of their bodies not providing enough lighting towards the entirety of the rest of the photos.


Furthermore with the photos of the individual standing in front of a car if I wanted to cut out the frame of the two of them and place them in a different environment I wouldn't be able to do so. The reason as to why is that the car bonnet was reflecting the backgrounds of the area that they were currently in so having that image inside of a desert for example would be ridiculous as it would show sand around the exterior of the car but then the reflection is then showing concrete walls and grass.


With the clothes that the same individual was wearing standing in front of the car bonnet the problem that I had was that the top half of him looked great with the black jacket but then the bottom half of him didn't really follow through with the design motion for clothing. It looked as if he was wearing jogging bottoms or rather than him wearing jeans which could be more suitable for that photo shoot.


With the images of the two individuals in the studio the problem that I had with most of the photos is that I cut out the top half of their heads in some of the shots or shook the camera as I pressed the snap button to take the photo which was my fault. Further the individual that was on the left was wearing a regular jumper which didn't really go with what the other individual was wearing and because of this one looked better than the other which didn't really work with the initial design of what I wanted for my magazine.


Now with this I will be retaking these photos with better lighting better help and also assistance of better photography students and teachers to help me obtain the right ideas and captures of what I want for my photos.


I wanted to have the main image as either a close up shot of someone's face or rather the other one that didn't go so well which had the individual sitting on the fur chair which then use to much photo-shop which would not suite the ideas that I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment