Saturday 11 February 2017

Plan for my Photography

With the task at hand of taking photos to be used for my magazines front page contents page and double page spread I will need to use the camera that is currently at school, as of now I currently do not have the means to take photos at home and I know that taking the photos with a phone would result in my downfall as I would have low quality and pixelated photos.

For Hip hop magazine looking at the other conventions of related magazines most of there front covers tend to have men who are dressed in a way that makes them look excessive as in anyone's day to day life no body would wear that amount of jewelry or even the type of clothing that they were wearing. For example the latest magazines that I have analyzed shows two men standing next to each other wearing thick coats with fur and loads of jewelry such as gold rings about 10 watches loads of chains tattoos no vests on showing the abs and so forth.

Now in my college I doubt that there is anyone that has the natural look or physique that these men have or that is shown in related magazines. However for my magazine I  don't need them to take of there tops to show there abs or anything of the such. For my magazine I would like to have my main image for the front cover possibly sitting on a furry chair with him making direct address but also showing his hands on either side of the chairs arms rest showing of the rings on his finger and so forth.

For the contents page I would like to have a shot of the individual looking into a mirror but there wont be any reflection within the mirror of that individual. This is to show that is the individual that he is portraying really him, or I could do the reverse where he is wearing normal clothing in the reflection show that's his true self.

For the Double page spread I would like to have an image of just a close up show of an individuals face for my magazine, or have a shot of them walking in public but the rest of the public is blurred out.

No comments:

Post a Comment